With adoption of the new Tax Code in Georgia, tax compliance has never been so important. At first glance, the simplified tax code in most of the cases might be hiding complex issues needing in depth study form taxation specialists for assuring the right interpretation and application. Compliance failure represents not only a financial risk — financial penalties and a possible increase in the tax charge — but also a serious business risk, as it can damage business reputation with the authorities and public. The business tax advice and practical support we provide is characterized by multi-disciplinary working, in-depth technical knowledge and professionalism.
The services our tax consultants deliver help companies tackle their existing tax compliance, planning and optimization issues. They are also designed to help anticipate future taxation related processes, developments and opportunities that can be used to create additional value for companies and their stakeholders. If your organization needs:
PKF UBC Services can help you to manage your tax compliance issues, tax planning and optimisation, estimation of risks and opportunities, allowing you to have firm control over the taxation processes. Among others PKF UBC Services provides the following services:
- To improve control of its global compliance issues, risks and opportunities;
- To free up an in-house resource to focus on higher value-adding activity;
- To solve a complex, multi-jurisdictional compliance requirement;
- To comply with a growing, and more visible, regulatory burden.
Our tax department would be glad to provide your company with a consistent high quality service, coordinated across audit and internal control groups of the company.
- Tax planning and compliance;
- Assistance in preparation of Tax Returns;
- Negotiating with Tax Authorities;
- Expatriate taxation;
- Customs assistance;
- Currency operations;
- Assistance in government matters including correspondence with State Authorities;
- Registration and licensing assistance;
- Civil Code and Labour Code Advice;
- Assistance in other specific issues, which could possibly be raised during business activity.